The blanket made of wool has good air permeability. When a person lies on it, the pores between the fibers under the wool surface form an air flow layer, which will provide the human body with an ideal constant temperature during sleep, which will help improve the quality of sleep; Because of its heat insulation and air permeability, wool is recognized as a good thermal insulation material, which can not only keep warm but also regulate cold and heat; moisture-proof, wool has a tubular structure, so it can absorb moisture in humid air.
Wool blanket maintenance method
1. After washing the woolen blanket, it shrinks to a certain extent, which is normal. If you lose your elasticity, you can take a pure wool blanket and go to a dry cleaner to heat it and stretch it. Of course, you can also wet the wool blanket yourself with steam, pull it to the maximum, then let go, then spread it on a hanger and dry it. restore.
2. Wool blankets often turn yellow. This is because wool blankets cannot be exposed to the sun. Exposure and incorrect washing methods are easy to turn yellow. Therefore, you should pay attention to the care of wool blankets. If this happens, wash it again.
3. Wool blankets should not be stacked with sharp and rough items. This will cause the wool blanket to deteriorate, and the effect will be greatly discounted when it is used in the autumn and winter of the following year.
4. The wool blanket should be washed and dried before storage. A few mothballs wrapped in paper can be placed in the middle of the folded blanket, then wrapped in plastic and sealed and stored in a dry cupboard.
5. If the wool on the surface of the product falls down due to packaging or long-term folding, please unfold and shake, and the product will restore its original elasticity, so that its softness will not be damaged.
6. In daily use, you should often put the blanket in the sun to bathe, and gently tap it to remove the sweat, dust and dander sticking to the blanket, and carefully comb the fluff to keep the blanket The face is clean, fluffy and soft.
7. If the wool blanket is slightly contaminated, please use a clean towel to dip a 1% concentration of special cleaning agent to gently wipe the contaminated area and use the same method to clean it with water, then dry it in time, and comb with a comb if necessary.
8. Do not expose the wool blanket to high temperature (such as boiling water, electric blanket, direct sunlight, etc.) and forced detergent. If the wool on the surface of the product falls due to packaging or long-term folding, please unfold and shake, and the product will restore its original elasticity. Will not damage its softness.
9. The woolen blanket placed in the shade for a long time will become moldy, so you can take it out to dry when the sun is strong, which can prevent mold and sterilize.