To keep warm in winter, we talk about duvets, wool quilts, and sanding kits, but don’t ignore the many-functional household items-blankets. This small household item can be said to be a must-have item in winter because it has many functions.
1. Put it on the silk quilt, you can enjoy the silky softness of the silk quilt without feeling warm enough.
2. Cover it on the duvet to make the duvet more docile, so people who don’t sleep well don’t have to worry about air leakage.
3. Put it on the sofa in the living room and wrap it when watching TV. The feeling of being surrounded by warmth can dissolve the cold of the body and mind.
4. Put it under the sheets to make the bed warm up quickly and keep warm for a long time without worrying about being awake when you turn over.
There are many blankets in winter, almost every home has a few, but washing and care is a problem.
If it is a thin blanket, it can be washed in a washing machine and will not be affected much, but if it is a thick blanket, it is not suitable for washing in a washing machine.
Because blanket wholesalers have strong water absorption, dry blankets are very light, and blankets will become very heavy after soaking in water. Washing with a washing machine at this time increases the burden of the washing machine, because the cleaning of blankets requires gentle washing. Choose Low-key but because the soaked blanket becomes heavier, it increases the burden. At the same time, the dehydration function will dehydrate all the blankets, which is harmful to maintenance.
The general woolen blanket is soft and elastic, feels plump and has good warmth retention, but it will destroy its function after washing. Therefore, it is best to choose dry cleaning or hand washing. Do not use a washing machine, otherwise it will be easy to lose its shape, softness and warmth. Sex will also decrease.
1. Except for thin blankets that can be cleaned in a washing machine, other blankets are best to be dry-cleaned or hand-washed.
2. If thin blankets need to be machine washed, it is best to put the blankets in a mesh bag for cleaning, so that the shape of the blankets can be well ensured.
3. The blanket must not be bleached, which will affect the softness of the blanket.
4. Wash the blanket with warm water at 20-30 degrees Celsius.
5. If there is only a little stain on the blanket, it is recommended to wipe it with a towel instead of washing it all, because the number of times of cleaning the blanket should not be too much.
6. It is best not to use drying methods for blankets, and it is best to dry them naturally. Exposure is contraindicated.
How do I do it when I wash it by hand?
1. Prepare warm water: warm water is best to wash thick blankets, generally 20-30 degrees warm water is fine.
2. Soak soap or washing powder: Use neutral soap flakes or high-grade washing powder in the washing tub to turn into a light soap solution of about 20 degrees.
3. Soak thick blankets: soak the blankets in water for 30 minutes.
4. Lightly knead: gently squeeze out the water and then put it in the soap liquid and gently knead it with your hands, gently raise it to squeeze away the water and then put it in the soap liquid and gently knead it with your hands.
5. Add vinegar to prevent it from getting old: just press gently when washing. If it is a pure blanket, in the last rinse, if you want to prevent the blanket from getting old, drop a few drops of vinegar in the washing water to prevent this. Appear.
6. Squeeze the water: After rinsing, roll up the blanket, press gently to drain the water, and then use the brush to neaten the fluff brush into the original square shape.
7. Drying or drying: After washing, the woolen blanket can be dried. If there is no dryer, it can be dried on the pole. Keep it flat and put it in a cool place. It is not recommended to use a hanger to dry, as it will easily deform.
Winter passes quickly. In summer, the blankets must be stored, but poor maintenance of the blankets will affect the quality of the blankets and affect the next use of the blankets in winter. How to store blankets?
1. When maintaining the blanket, you should pay attention to avoid getting damp to avoid mildew, avoid being exposed to the sun and getting hot, to prevent deterioration of gloss and rough hand feel, and use insect repellent to prevent insects.
2. In daily use, you should often put the blanket in the sun to bathe and pat lightly to remove the sweat, dust and dander sticking to the blanket, and carefully comb the fluff to keep the blanket The face is clean, fluffy and soft.
3. When storing, you must fold the blanket flatly and put it in a cabinet or bag to avoid burrs and creases, prevent squeezing, and keep the texture of the blanket elastic and better care.
With this cleaning and care tips, you can easily take care of the blankets at home!