1. From the front of the coral fleece fabric, the high-quality coral fleece is neat and smooth, there is no high and low, no messy hair. The style on the back should be smooth and smooth, not sparse and messy. Inferior coral fleece often has problems such as weft skew, stains, etc. Consumers only need to look carefully in the sun to find the advantages and disadvantages.
2. Feel the coral fleece fabric by hand. Generally speaking, the slippery is 288F, and the tough is 144F. The two styles have their own characteristics.
Pure wool blanket
Most of pure wool blankets are made of wool, and their quality can be judged from the following three aspects.
1. The hand feel must be firm, soft, and elastic, which can be identified by just touching it.
2. The fluffiness of the pile surface requires that the blanket is not hard, the pile is loose and not messy, and the pile covering the surface of the blanket is neat and clear. The underfleece must be fine and dense at the bottom layer, so that the bottom fabric should not be exposed. If the underfleece is poorly raised, the fluff must be exposed. This kind of blanket affects the appearance quality and reduces the thermal performance, so special attention should be paid.
3. In addition, let’s see if the gloss of the whole blanket is natural and soft. Whether the color is beautiful and generous, and whether it is old-fashioned. Look at the edges of the blanket, as long as the color is coordinated, flat, straight, and neat, without broken or curved edges.
Blended blankets are made of pure wool and chemical fiber blends. They have the characteristics of pure blankets and acrylic blankets. They are generally better than acrylic blankets for cold resistance, warmth, softness and comfort. The price is cheaper than pure blankets. There are blended jacquard blankets, Blended suede blanket, blended plain blanket, etc.
Features of its premium products:
Appearance: There are few defects, and the quality of the material is close to that of a pure wool blanket. The surface of the blanket is rich, elastic, soft and firm, with upright and neat edges. Feel: no hair loss when grasping by hand, no compaction after pressing, elastic.
The proportion of raw materials: the wool content meets the national quality standards. When identified by the combustion method, there is a smell of burning hair, the ashes are mostly charcoal, and there is little coke. When rubbing, there is little or no static electricity.
A simple identification method is now introduced. The simple method to identify the composition of blanket fabrics is the burning method. The method is to rub a little carpet fleece on the surface of the blanket, ignite it with fire, observe the state of the burning flame, smell the smell of the cloth yarn after burning, and look at the residue after burning, so as to judge the durability of the blanket with the label Whether the composition of the fabric is consistent, to distinguish the authenticity of the composition of the blanket.